Darinout SRL, with headquarters in Bucharest, Str. Emanoil Porumbaru nr. 93-95, Sector 1, Parter, J40 / 16387/2017, C.U.I. 36371557, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (EU Regulation 2016/679, “GDPR”) applicable from May 25, 2018, will inform you:
- Darinout SRL processes the data of the following categories of individuals: site visitors, potential clients.
- Categories of personal data processed
- Name, First Name
- Purpose and legal basis for processing
We collect and process data in order to contact you and send you information about our services, based on your consent.
- Retention period
We store your personal data as long as your consent is valid.
- Third party recipients
IT vendors, marketing and web development service providers can be in touch with your data.
- Your personal rights
- Right of access to data (Article 15, paragraph 1, GDPR): Your right to obtain from the Operator a confirmation that he or she does not process your personal data and, if so, access to those data and information afferent, according to the law;
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of the Regulation): Your right to obtain from the Operator, without undue delay, the rectification and / or completion of inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- The right to delete data (the right to be forgotten): Your right to obtain from the Operator the deletion of personal data concerning you without undue delay in the cases expressly provided by law (Article 17 paragraph 1 of GDPR).
- Right to Restrict Data Processing (Article 18 of the Regulation): Your right to obtain from the Operator the restriction of data processing.
- The right to data portability (Article 20 of the Regulation): Your right to receive the personal data you have provided to us, you have the right to receive this data in a structured format that is customary used and which can be read automatically; such data may be retained by you, may be transmitted to another service provider, or, upon your request, we may forward it to the service provider you provide, if this is technically feasible.
- Right of opposition (Article 21 of the Regulation): Your right to oppose at any time the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation; The operator will no longer process your data unless it proves that there are legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or that the purpose of the processing is to use a right in court.
Complaints / requests regarding the processing of personal data
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, you may address us with a written request, dated and signed at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or at our office.
We will respond to these requests without undue delay and, in any case, within one month of receipt of the request. In the case of complex or very large applications, this period may be extended by two months. In this case, we will inform you of such an extension, within one month of receipt of the request, giving the reasons for the delay. We reserve the right to set a fee for repeated requests under the Regulation.
If you are notified of your decision not to take action on your application or if our response is unsatisfactory, you have the right to file a complaint:
– to the Personal Data Processing Supervisory Authority (A.N.S.P.D.C.P.), located in Bd. General Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, in the form of a written address, at the headquarters of the institution or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org;
– or to the competent court.